New Member Registration Schedule

Updated Info on 8/12/21

See below whether New Member Registration is currently On or Off.

The security of the Board and its Members are the highest priority. All new registrations are reviewed before being authorized to avoid Spam Registrations, Trolls etc.

THOSE USING SINGLE OR JUST A COUPLE WORDS LIKE HUNTING....DOGS...OUTDOORS...ETC IN INTEREST FIELD, WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED. SPAM TAGS THOSE TYPE WORDS. PLEASE ADD INFO THAT INDICATES AN EARNEST INTEREST IN JOINING UJ, AND UPLAND BIRD HUNTING. You can always change all info in Profile once Authorized.

NOTE: The general plan is that the Upland Journal Registration function will be enabled for a period of time each month depending on how many new registrations I need to to review and authorize (or reject due to suspicious info.) 

Check below for when it is ON or OFF. There has been a spike in new Member registrations since the Covid Pandemic began, and as many people have soured and left other social media websites like Facebook, and migrated back to traditional Boards like UJ. I can only manage and Moderate so many Members since I own, administer and moderate singlehanded. In addition, this Board is funded and kept online via a Donation/Enhanced Member Group structure. Even with a large increase in Members there have been few new Donators in the last few years. As a result my monthly expenses and time spent administrating and moderating have increased yet revenue hasn’t kept up.

Member Groups-Donations-Privileges Info

1/1/21

New Member Registration is OFF

2/9/21

New Member Registration is ON. 

2/16/21

3/8/21

New Member Registration is ON

This will remain on for one week +- depending on the volume of new Registrations.

3/15/21

Please check back later

4/2/21

This will remain on for one week +- depending on the volume of new Registrations.

4/11/21

While I manage and authorize newly registered Members. Please check back later

6/21/21

This will remain open for an undetermined time, depending on the volume of new Registrations.

8/12/21

While I manage and authorize newly registered Members. Please check back later